Ritz-Carlton, Dallas Reveals Wedding/Honeymoon Combo with The Ritz London
Truly a match made in heaven, The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas and The Ritz London have collaborated to unveil a new nuptial offering which allows lovebirds to say “I do” in Dallas, then fly away for a London honeymoon.
A first for the two hotels, the partnership provides a combined wedding and honeymoon experience offered as a complimentary upgrade for couples who purchase The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas’ Ritz-Carlton Royalty wedding package, which requires a minimum of 400 guests with a contracted rooms and premium food and beverage commitment.
Priced at $275 per guest, The Ritz-Carlton Royalty Wedding Package offers:
- Rose petal turndown in a Ritz-Carlton, Dallas Luxury Suite for the wedding night.
- Two deluxe Rooms for the parents of the newlyweds.
- Access to The Ritz-Carlton Club Level for for the bride and groom and their respective parents.
- The opportunity to unwind with a gift certificate for a couple’s massage, courtesy of The Ritz-Carlton Spa.
- $500 credit for botanical beauty though Bella Flora of Dallas.
- A chance to relive the romance with a first wedding anniversary certificate for a one-night stay in a Deluxe Suite.
- A wine pour and custom-designed Ritz-Carlton, Dallas wedding cake, which is part of a four-course reception dinner that also includes a four-hour premium bar package.
- Guests can greet the sunrise at an all-night “Afterglow” party.
After the wedding day festivities, here are a few of the honeymoon highlights the newly-pronounced husband and wife will enjoy at The Ritz London:
- Round-trip flight for two between Dallas and London.
- The Ritz London’s Rolls Royce Phantom will take twosomes from the airport to the hotel.
- A four-night stay at The Ritz London.
- A Full English breakfast every morning.
- Accompanied by a private guide, couples can enjoy a day of sightseeing in style in The Ritz Rolls Royce Phantom, which will take the newlyweds to London’s top tourist attractions including The Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, The Tower of London, The Palace of Westminster and Kensington Palace.
- An individual consultation with John Williams, MBE, the hotel’s Executive Chef, and Thomas Sorcinelli, the hotel’s Head Sommelier, to create a unique six course dinner paired with fine wines.
- A shopping spree for souvenirs of their stay during a personalized guided shopping tour of Bond Street.
- A Champagne Afternoon Tea for two in The Ritz’s renowned Palm Court, followed by a visit to a London theatre show of the couple’s choice.
- Newlyweds will be dazzled by the diamonds at private viewing of Ritz Fine Jewellery’s latest collection.
- Complimentary membership, during stay, of The Ritz Club and Casino.
- Couples can drink a toast to their happiness during a “Champagne Flight” in a private capsule on The London Eye Ferris wheel.
The Ritz-Carlton Royalty wedding package is one of three comprehensive new wedding packages offered by The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas. Entitled Southern Chic, Texas Traditions and Ritz-Carlton Royalty, the three wedding packages are priced beginning at $125 per person, with differing complimentary honeymoon offers applying to some of these options as well.
For more information:
- visit The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas
Photo courtesy Picapp
Don't miss any romantic travel news from Lovetripper! Be sure to subscribe to Lovetripper by Email through our free newsletter, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter!