While soaring prices are causing many couples today to cut corners on their wedding day dreams, cost-conscious wedding dresses with that “wow” factor are available for the bride on a budget. For over 75 years, women ready to tie the knot have turned to Alfred Angelo for affordable bridal attire. As individual as the woman saying “I do,” Alfred Angelo offers a wide range of wedding dress styles, including the following:
* For the destination bride in a frugal frame of mind, a high-low hemline or a multi-tiered skirt that would flutter in the breeze during an outdoor ceremony are just a few of the ethereal touches found in the Destiny collection. All marked at less than $1,000, many of the designs bear a price tag of $599 or under.
* The Dream in Color collection showcases the current trend of adding a hint of a hue to a wedding dress. Fifty-five colors offer a rainbow of ideas for those who wish to color coordinate with their bridal party, whether with a simple sash or a splash of color on the train of the wedding dress.
* On the opulent end of the scale, gowns in both the Sapphire and Piccione collections are show stoppers. Silk satin, silk taffeta or luster satin are transformed into dreamscapes sprinkled with crystal beading and metallic embroidery. Although more expensive than others offered by Alfred Angelo, these fantasy frocks, at under $2,599, are still far less than many on the market.
* Flaunt your full-figure physique in one of the many curve-loving creations available in the bridal plus department, from shoulder-showing strapless to the demure design of a redingote. Sizes for all gowns go up to 28W.
Wedding Party Attire: Just like the bridal gown selection, 55 colors offer a broad spectrum of shades for members of the wedding party. Bridesmaids dresses, which come in sizes 2 to 28W, sport the most popular ceremony silhouettes from strapless to separates.
The tiniest participant to take a trip down the aisle will look angelic in a flower girl garment in organza, satin, or taffeta. Made in sizes 2T to 16, the tea-length or full-length dresses sell for $225 and under, with many of the selections available for less than $100.
For more information:
• visit www.alfredangelo.com
In the following Bodas USA clip, Michael Shettel– the creative force behind Alfred Angelo– discusses the brand’s 2008 collection (Although the opening moments of the video are in Spanish, the interview is conducted in English):
Photo courtesy PR Newswire