Which stylish numbers hit the right fashion note at the 11th annual Latin Grammy Awards? Lovetripper takes a look at five of the evening’s most caliente creations:
1) She may be the newest American Idol judge on the block, but Jennifer Lopez has long been a fashion icon to her legion of fans. The superstar continued her superb style streak with this Andrew Gn design, which she paired with H. Stern sparklers for an lavish look that landed the legendary luminary at the fashionable first place spot in our couture countdown.
2) Telenovela actress Gabriela Spanic’s golden Gustavo Cadile gown provided a touch of drama to the green carpet. Accessories by Damiani dazzled the fans who had flocked to the Mandalay Bay Resort as the TV star strolled past photographers in a pair of Gucci shoes.
3) For her co-hosting duties at the Latin Grammys Lucero wowed the crowd in a bevy of beautiful designs. The singer/actress was a vision before the Univision broadcast in this noir number from ecliptica, People en Espanol reports.
4) Mira quien baile host Chiquinquira Delgado waltzed down the green carpet in a daring dark design from Nicolas Felizola.
5) Former Miss Universe Barbara Palacios looked out of this world in a creation by Carmen Marc Valvo.
Honorable Mention Soon to be seen on the big screen in From Prada to Nada, Spy Kids star (and newlywed) Alexa Vega showed her flawless fashion sense when she arrives in a trendy one-shoulder silhouette.
Photos courtesy Picapp