The historic city of Prague is increasingly popular with honeymooners and romantic travelers…and it’s easy to see why. Good value, a wide assortment of historic attractions, and a high degree of walkability make this city easy to love.
We spent three days in Prague, not long enough to be able to sample a huge selection of activities but long enough to visit many of the sites within walking distance of our hotel in Old Town. It’s definitely a destination we hope to return to again one day to once again just enjoy strolling the city’s historic streets and squares.
Here’s a rundown of the favorite activities we enjoyed in our three days in Prague:
- watching a romantic sunset over the Vltava River:
- watching the crowds come out on the Charles Bridge after dark:
- Dining in Old Town Square:
- visiting the Lennon Wall:
- walking hand-in-hand across the Vlatava River over to Prague Castle:
- waiting for the Astronomical Clock, with its celestial symbols and twelve apostles, to ring in the hour:
- strolling Old Town Square:
- enjoying window shopping among the shops that sold everything from crystal and nesting eggs to puppets and absinthe: