Wedding watchers are cordially invited to tune in as TLC unveils the 11th season of Say Yes to the Dress with an opener that includes an appearance by a comedian who is about to unveil his new late night talk show.
Premiering February 21st at 9/8c with back-to-back episodes, fans of fantasy fashions and funny man Seth Meyers can watch as the new host of Late Night surprises bride-to-be Shealynn (an Army medic injured in Afghanistan) during her search for the perfect “I do” day dress at Kleinfeld Bridal.
Over the course of the new season reality TV-watching romantics can also witness:
- a bride who has her eye out for an extra-sexy gown after her Italian elopement
- a bride who wants to show off her new curves after a 100-pound weight loss
- a visit by 6-foot-4 WNBA star Kia Vaughn, who asks a tall order for the staff a Kleinfeld when she says that she wants to reach seven feet on her wedding day
- country crooner Whitney Duncan, who is looking for a lace-accented dress that will put a song in her heart
- globe-trotting brides who have traveled thousands of miles to check out the nuptial numbers at the famed New York bridal boutique.
For more information:
Photos courtesy Discovery.com