Already married to the notion of nuptial programming each Friday, TLC is now inviting reality TV-loving romantics to say “I do” to ceremony-themed series on Thursday as the network gets ready to unveil season four of the hit series Four Weddings on July 19th.
Scoring their competitor’s ceremonies in the categories of dress, food, originality, venue and overall experience, a succession of soon-to-be Mrs. will mull over the minutia of each other’s weddings in the hope of winning a 5-star honeymoon getaway.
In the new season of hour-long episodes, wedding watchers can bear witness to a bevy of unique unions filmed in the U.S. and Canada which include:
- An exchange of vows complete with an Elvis impersonator.
- A bride who is doggedly determined to have bull riding at the reception.
- Post-wedding festivities that include a flash mob.
- An all-female mariachi band that performs maritally-minded music at a Cinco de Mayo-inspired wedding.
- A bride who turns her walk down the aisle into a walk down a plastic red carpet.
Season four of Four Weddings premieres with back-to-back episodes starting July 19th at 9 p.m. ET on TLC.
Photo Credit: TLC