He may not have been the grand prize winner of Project Runway or Project Runway: All Stars, but Rami Kashou’s eye for elegance has won him a place in the hearts of brides-to-be who want to walk down the aisle in style.
First unveiled in March 2012, on May 4th Rami Kashou showed his debut “I do” collection for bebe on Access Hollywood, where he also offered his thoughts on possible looks for luminary brides-to-be.
Consisting of nine nuptial numbers and four bridesmaids frocks, the common thread of refined romance runs through each of Kashou’s diverse designs.
Bridesmaids dresses include the fluttering, flirtatious appeal of a pleated strapless layer skirt dress, the sophistication of a cascading ruffle satin pencil dress, the playful pop of color provided by an asymmetrical wrapped drape dress and a boatneck asymmetrical jersey drape dress which could easily step into the role of bridal attire.
Brides can find an array of wedding dress styles to suit their nuptial needs, including:
- The Swirl Ruffle Asymmetric silk taffeta and organza mini-dress for brides who dare to bare.
- A gown with Grecian goddess influences, the One Shoulder Silk Wrap.
- The Pleated Sweetheart Silk Wedding Dress, which features a shape-slimming bustier that flows into a frothy tulle and silk charmeuse princess skirt.
- The Embellished Halter Charm Wedding Dress, complete with a bejeweled V-neckline, waist and back for a hint of Old Hollywood glamor.
- A Drape Top Lace Mermaid Wedding Dress of lace, satin duchesse, silk chiffon and tulle for a design that caresses a woman’s curves and flows to a pool at her feet.
- The Bead Organza Bow Princess Wedding Dress, which marries history with mystery with bugle bead accents that wink in the light, adding an iridescent aura to an asymmetrical apron of silk organza.
- A regal gown garnished in a re-embroidred lace overlay, the Lace 3/4 Princess Sleeve Wedding dress is a fairytale frock made to measure for the woman marrying her Prince Charming.
- A Project Runway-style presentation, the Layered Silk Taffeta Wedding Dress offers Rami Kashou’s signature basket weave pattern in a mermaid-influenced masterpiece.
- The Off Shoulder Tulip Trumpet Wedding Dress features a crisscross of fabric that creates an effect that draws all eyes toward the beaming face of the bride.
For more information:
- visit www.bebe.com