One lucky pair of rock ‘n roll romantics will KISS the single life goodbye by exchanging vows during the unveiling of a music-themed mini golf course.
Although they’re accustomed to taking center stage, on March 15, 2012 rock gods Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons will be among the 20 guests in the audience as the first couple to marry at the Hotter Than Hell wedding chapel declare “I Was Made for Loving You” to each other on the grounds of KISS® by Monster Mini Golf®, which is located across from the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino at the Shoppes at Harmon Square in Las Vegas.
The venue’s first wedding or vow renewal ceremony is up for auction on aBay through Valentine’s Day at noon (PST.) Bidding starts at $2,500 with a “Buy It Now” option of $50,000 available. A happening with heart, partial proceeds will benefit Toys 4 Smiles.
The wedding package includes:
- limo transportation from airport
- two nights in the Mega Suite at Rumor Boutique Hotel
- bride’s make-up by Sumita Beauty®
- floral finery by Enchanted Florist
- authentic KISS® costume for groom
- cake by Gimme Some Sugar Las Vegas
- a romantic repast at 35 Steaks + Martinis at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- sterling engraved KISS® Guitar pick necklaces by Diamond Trendz
- photos by celebrity photographer, Erik Kabik
- VIP rockstar transportation to the wedding’s black carpet entrance in the Gene Simmons Axe Tour Bus
- ceremony officiated by “MINI”ster, Lowercase g, on a stage fashioned after Love Gun album
- MR. Speed, the World’s Best KISS Tribute band, will turn up the volume on the reception
- The couple’s love will be immortalized “FOREVER” on the Fan Paper displayed in venue
For more information regarding KISS By Monster Mini Golf:
- visit www.monsterminigolf.com/kiss
Photo Credit: PRNewsFoto/KISS By Monster Mini Golf