For committed couples who want their I do’s to be a on-in-a-million marital memory, Red Carnation Hotel Collection’s The Oyster Box Hotel offers the One Million Rand Wedding Package.
An offer which takes its cue from the currency of South Africa (one Rand is the monetary equivalent of 0.14782 US Dollar), soul mates can pledge their love at a pearl of a retreat, located near Durban. Rich in romantic atmosphere, the lapping waves of the Indian Ocean rush up on the beach to welcome couples as they arrive at The Oyster Box Hotel in a Rolls-Royce limousine at the start of a three-day wedding getaway which includes the following:
- Transfers to the hotel by vintage car.
- Champagne, oysters, strawberries and chocolate fountains throughout the stay.
- Use of the hotel’s spa.
- A bouquet of flowers and fruit platter in their room.
- Mini-bars stocked with top brands in each room.
- A pre-wedding spa party for the female guests.
- A welcome by Zulu dancers.
- A cocktail party in the lighthouse bar.
- A gourmet seafood evening, served under the palms at the pool.
Day 2 (wedding day)
- A champagne breakfast.
- Bride and female guests will be assisted with hair and make-up.
- Nine holes of golf for the groom and up to three male guests.
- Drinks and canapés for family and friends
- A boat ride for the bride and groom to the promenade, followed by an arrival at the hotel in a horde-drawn carriage.
- A ceremony in the shelter of a garden gazebo adorned with botanical beauty by a top florist.
- A photographer and videographer to capture all the marital moments.
- The use of the lighthouse for a private photo shoot.
- A four-tiered wedding cake.
- A personalized bottle of wine for each guest.
- A full open local bar.
- A local pearl pendant presented to each bridesmaid.
- A four-piece band provides the soundtrack to the reception.
- A night-time sky lantern release.
- A gourmet breakfast on the Lighthouse Terrace.
- Guests receive a parting gift.
- Luxury transfer to flights home.
- The bride and groom receive an oil painting of the Oyster Box by a local artist.
- The bride and groom to spend two nights at Phinda to see to see the Big 5, inclusive of transfers.
For more information:
- visit www.oysterboxhotel.com
Photo Credit: ClipArt