One lucky couple who have already won each other’s hearts have the chance to win a dream destination “I do,” courtesy of a romantic retreat in the Rocky Mountains.
The Hotel Madeline Telluride in Colorado has launched a $50,000 ‘Wedding Adventure Giveaway’ consisting of:
- A rehearsal dinner for up to 20 guests featuring Mexican Mediterranean menu items served at the newly re-launched 9545 Restaurant & Bar.
- A wedding ceremony for up to 80 friends and family members (including one pet, if the happy couple wishes).
- Guests will raise their glasses in a champagne toast during a reception complete with farm-to-table cuisine and a complimentary cake cutting, held at Hotel Madeline Telluride’s Grand Ballroom.
- The newlyweds will enjoy a sweet start to married life with a three-tiered custom wedding cake provided by Hotel Madeline Telluride.
- Floral finery ranging from blossoms for the wedding party (bridal bouquet, groom’s boutonniere, up to six bouquets and boutonnieres for bridesmaids and groomsmen) and botanical beauty for the ceremony site including two altar pieces and additional floral arrangements.
- Award-winning photographer Andrew Clark will capture memorable moments from the happy day.
- The bride and up to six friends can sip mimosas and savor a light lunch then enjoy a pampering mini-pedi in Hotel Madeline Telluride’s new Spa Linnea.
- The groom can enjoy a day out with the guys when he invites up to six friends to play 18 holes at 9,500 feet above sea level during a golfing outing.
- Up to 120 invitations to the I do’s and postage to mail the missives will be provided.
- The wedding couple can unpack their luggage in the Bridal Suite at the Hotel Madeline Telluride, while an additional four guest rooms will also be provided for VIPs attending the vow exchange.
- All guests lodging at the Hotel Madeline Telluride will receive transportation to and from the Telluride Airport.
- The morning after the walk down the aisle, the newlyweds can greet their first day together as husband and wife with a champagne breakfast in bed.
- The bride and groom can relive the romance on the first anniversary of their wedding with a two-night stay at Hotel Madeline Telluride.
Application for the Wedding Adventure Giveaway is available through July 25, 2011. To enter, couples must fill out an application and submit a two-minute video answering the question: “What Adventures Brought You Together.” Applications to enter can be found on the Hotel’s Facebook page. To enter, contestants must submit a form, photo and two-minute video answering “what adventures brought you together” and are then voted up by Facebook users and the Hotel’s Wedding Planners.
For entry rules:
- visit http://madeline.qpdb.org
For more information about Hotel Madeline Telluride:
Photo courtesy Hotel Madeline Telluride