The Gateway to the Americas will become a gateway to a new life as husband and wife for the one lucky couple who wins the just-launched “Marry Me in Miami” contest offered by TheKnot.com and The Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau.
The $150,000 wedding sweepstakes begins with an online geographic game which tests a couple’s knowledge of Miami landmarks. From the game participants, five random engaged couples will be chosen to fly for free to Miami to compete in a Miracle Mile Wedding Day Challenge complete with a cake-eating contest, a flower arranging race and a test of I do dexterity involving a prospective groom and a garter belt.
The winner of the Miracle Mile Wedding Day Challenge will receive:
- An October 9, 2011 ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and wine bar for 125 guests at the Biltmore Hotel
- Wedding wear by Bolado Clothiers, Daisy Tarsi and J. Del Olmo
- Wedding cake created by Elegant Temptations
- Floral finery from Parrish Designs
- Wedding hair and makeup fro the bride and bridesmaids at The Biltmore Hotel’s Spa
- Wedding planner, music, photography, videography and more
- Wedding weekend Biltmore accommodations for the couple, parents and wedding party
- Rehearsal dinner for 30 guests at Seasons 52
- Champagne brunch for 100 guests at the Biltmore Hotel on October 10, 2011
Engaged couples age 21 or older who are living in the United States are eligible to enter the sweepstakes. The contest ends on June 10, 2011.
For more information:
- visit www.marrymeinmiami.com