For couples who are dreaming of a destination “I do” on a private Caribbean Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort has happy nuptial news.
Since local authorities have simplified the process for weddings and vow renewals, only a one-day residency is required before those who are betrothed can become husband and wife.
In honor of the 24-hour to tie the knot process, Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort invites pairs to take the plunge during a “Run to the Altar” getaway featuring three days of ceremony celebration for fiances and up to 20 wedding guests.
Brides and grooms who book the Run to the Altar package will receive:
- A three-night stay for up to 20 people in 10 Beachside Courtyard Suites Upgrade to a Pool Suite for the wedding couple
- Round-trip airport transfers for up to 20 guests
- White Night Party Welcome/Rehearsal Dinner for up to 20 guests
- One one-hour Couples Massage for bride and groom at SENSEÆ, A Rosewood Spa
The couple’s walk down the aisle includes:
- A site for the ceremony and reception at Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort
- A dedicated Guest Services Manager to assist with wedding arrangements Personal assistance in obtaining the license and interview at The Ministry of Legal Affairs in St. John’s (Antigua)
- Marriage license and officer fees
- One bridal bouquet and one boutonniere
- Solo Steel Pan Player for wedding ceremony and Champagne reception (one hour)
- Champagne Reception on Jumby Bay Beach for up to 20 guests
- Wedding dinner at the Estate House for up to 20 guests
- Wedding cake for up to 20 guests
- Pressing of the wedding dress and tuxedo/suite
- Romantic wedding night turndown service for bride and groom
The Run for the Altar rate begins at $40,000 and includes meals, beverages, cocktails, house wine and the use of the resort’s three tennis courts, croquet lawn and putting green, fitness center and two pools. Additional charges may apply for enhanced wedding accents.
The package is available from May 15 – December 15, 2011.
For more information:
- visit www.jumbybayresort.com
Photo courtesy Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort