Compassionate couples who are ready to walk down the aisle can show their love for their favorite charities as they pledge their love for each other by requesting that guests purchase their wedding presents through GoodShop.com.
An online shopping mall with a philanthropic purpose, up to 30% of each purchase from any of its 1,600 stores (including Bloomingdale’s, Macy’s Target and Williams-Sonoma) is donated to the customer’s favorite charity.
Altruistic wedding attendees can shop for brides and grooms and give back by:
- Visiting GoodShop.com
- Designating a favorite charity. If the couple’s preferred charitable organization is not among the 96,000 presently listed, it can be added by the customer.
- Entering the name of the store and browse through a list of coupons and deals.
- Shopping from gift registries for money-saving merchandise, and a percentage of the purchase will benefit the customer’s chosen cause.
Current sample wedding-related coupons include:
- Free shipping on $149+ at American Bridal and a 6% donation.
- Get $15 off your Purchase of $125 or more at Ann’s Bridal Bargains and 5%-7.5% donation to the cause of the customer’s choice.
- “I do” day wear for the entire wedding party at NORDSTROM and a 2.5%-7.5% donation!
For more information:
- visit www.GoodShop.com