In celebration of the new year, St. Lucia’s Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa is offering 11 committed couples who are contemplating a Caribbean wedding the chance to tie the knot in 2011 with their special Weddings 11 package, featuring a destination I do on one of four unique nuptial dates– January 1, January 11, November 1 and November 11.
For a cost of $2011, the lucky 11 brides and grooms who book the Weddings 11 package receive for their special day:
- A decorated wedding location, with the couple’s choice of beach, gardens or gazebo.
- Floral finery in the form of a bridal bouquet and boutonniere for groom.
- A two-tier wedding cake.
- A chilled bottle of sparkling wine.
- A personal wedding coordinator.
- Clergy or marriage officer.
- A copy of the marriage license.
- A decorated reception area including the botanical beauty of two floral table centerpieces.
- DJ for two hours.
- 36 photos provided on CD.
- A bridal beauty experience with ceremony hair styling and make-up application, manicure and pedicure for the bride.
- A three-course private a la carte dinner reception and beverage bar for up to 14 guests and a Champagne turndown service on wedding night.
- Other extras include:
- 15 percent off spa services for members of the bridal party.
- Continental Breakfast in bed one morning during stay.
- Complimentary room upgrade to the next category and a 1/2 day private island tour for two plus a beach picnic for two.
- A wedding gift from the resort, couples can relive the romance one year later thanks to a certificate for a free night on their first anniversary visit back.
For more information:
Photo courtesy Picapp