Start spreadin’ the news– one lucky couple will be tying the knot in New York’s Time Square on New Year’s Eve, and vow exchange enthusiasts are invited to plan the details of their I do’s!
Chosen by Get Married Media from almost 2,000 twosomes, Get Married in Times Square winners Marine Corps reservists Bethany Phillips and Geoffrey Dubie will let the public plan their nuptials, including:
- Wedding day wear ranging from bridesmaids dresses to the bride’s dream dress, all provided by sponsor David’s Bridal. Voting on the bride’s gown begins November 1, 2010, while wedding watchers can select the silhouettes for the bridesmaids starting November 8, 2010.
- Platinum wedding bands from Timeless Designs, which will have three sets on display selected by the bride and groom. Wedding buffs can choose the bands beginning November 15, 2010.
- Starting November 29, 2010, voters can choose a honeymoon extra for the happy couple, who will enjoy their first days as husband and wife during a 7 day/6 night stay at the all-inclusive Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, courtesy of Barcelo Hotels & Resorts. Voters will decide whether the newly dubbed Mr. and Mrs. will receive a romantic beach dinner, in-suite champagne breakfast or a sunset cruise.
- Beginning December 6, 2010, voters can pick out the pattern of Waterford crystal wedding china and crystal the couple will receive.
- Voters can also select accessories for the happy occasion, ranging from invitations to gifts for groomsmen and bridesmaids.
On New Year’s Eve, gather around to witness the start of a lifetime of happiness as Bethany Phillips and Geoffrey Dubie say “I do,” which Get Married will broadcast live for the world, as well as on the large LED screens around Time Square. Following the exchange of vows, the newlyweds will celebrate with family and friends at Hard Rock Cafe New York in Times Square.
To find out more about the winning couple and to cast a vote:
- visit www.GetMarried.com
Photo: Bigstock Photo