On November 29, 2010 NASDAQ’s opening bell ceremony will lead to the promise of wedding bells in the future for one lucky pair of lovebirds, thanks to Blue Nile, Inc.. The online retailer of diamonds and fine jewelry has just launched the “Ring It. Sing It” online contest, which offers pairs who have dreamed of a public proposal the chance to become betrothed live at NASDAQ on Cyber Monday.
Ring It Contest
One committed couple will win:
- An all-expense paid three night/four day trip to New York.
- A custom Blue Nile ring (appraised at approximately $5,000).
- A personal consultation with Abby Larson from Style Me Pretty on ways to plan the perfect proposal.
- A live proposal at NASDAQ on Cyber Monday with musical performances by Josh Jenkins of Green River Ordinance and Katharine McPhee setting the the marital mood.
- Approximately $1,000 to see the sights of New York.
Entries will be accepted through November 16, 2010. The winner will be announced on November 17, 2010.
Sing It Contest
Eleven “Sing It” contest winners (one chosen each week beginning November 10, 2010) will receive a musical memory of their romance with a personalized song about their love written and performed by pop-rock band Green River Ordinance via web video, along with a stunning sterling silver infinity love knot necklace from Blue Nile.
For more information:
- visit Facebook.com/BlueNile