Since 1950 romance has reigned supreme at Ocho Rios’ boutique retreat. Consistently ranked among the Caribbean’s top hotels, the 47-suite sanctuary is offering a special summer wedding ceremony and honeymoon package through available through December 14, 2010 for couples dreaming of a destination “I do”:
- Celebrate with a 7-day/6-night stay in an ocean View Verandah Suite.
- Full breakfast daily.
- Enjoy romantic repasts nightly including a Private Candle Light Dinner on your own verandah.
- A Jamaica Inn Driver will greet the impending bride and groom at the Montego Bay Airport for a private car transfer to Jamaica Inn with complimentary beverages. Return private car transfer to Airport with complimentary beverage provided.
- Unwind with a choice of transcendental treatments– Couple Massage or Reflexology KiYara Ocean Spa (1/2 hour).
- Meet a new finned friend at Dolphin Cove’s “Touch” experience.
- Drink a toast to tying the knot with complimentary welcome refreshment.
- Let the waves of the Caribbean coax you out on the waters. The honeymoon couple have complimentary use of sunfish, kayaks, and snorkeling equipment. Looking for land activities? Complimentary tennis and croquet are also available.
- One complimentary daily Planters Punch (served on the beach between 11:30am – 12:30pm).
- Dancing nightly to a live band.
- Raise your glass in a toast to happiness with a bottle of sparkling wine.
- Explore the island on a Dunn’s River Falls Trip by Boat.
- Tee on a fairway to heaven with reduced golf green fees.
- Marriage Officers fees (includes license and rites).
- In regard to botanical beauty for the ceremony, both a bouquet and groom’s boutonniere are provided.
- 36 exposures and the negatives capture the couple’s special day, which can be displayed in the photo album which is provided for the pair.
- A complimentary wedding cake for two will offer a sweet start to married life.
- Video or DVD can be supplied for an additional cost if requested 2 weeks in advance.
- A Jamaica Inn candle will illuminate your first day’s together as husband and wife.
- All taxes and gratuities covered.
- Jamaica Inn will provide witnesses if clients do not have any.
Having pledged their love in paradise, newlyweds Mariel Stern and Matthew Benjamin share the magical moments of their special day at Jamaica Inn in images captured for posterity by Fred Marcus Photography:
For more information regarding weddings at Jamaica Inn:
- visit www.jamaicainn.com
Photos courtesy Jamaica Inn; photos by Fred Marcus Photography