The luxury safari camp, located near Kruger National Park in South Africa, offers back to nature nuptials for brides and grooms with a $4,500 wedding package that includes:
- An exclusive photographic session with one of the Camp Jabulani elephants (additional photo sessions are available for an added fee of US $390 per session)
- Overnight accommodation for bride and groom in a luxury suite
- Beautiful honeymoon turndown
- Bottle of sparkling wine and fruit basket
- Special honeymoon gift
- Private dinner or breakfast
Camp Jabulani can provide a pastor to preside over the ceremony and can handle such “I do” details as the wedding cake, flowers, photography, videography and special requests.
Camp Jabulani brings the beauty of the bush indoors, as the “walls” of suites are rolled away during daylight hours. An outdoor glass-enclosed shower and a private plunge pool provide exotic elements, and comfort is king inside the suites, which are equipped with stone tubs and a fireplace with a separate lounge area.
The venue’s main lodge provides an homage to the outdoors, with an open-plan dining room and lounge which merge with a wooden deck sheltered by the branches of a giant leadwood tree. A hanging bridge links the lodge to guests’ free-standing suites.
Among the activities available for couples are transcendental treatments at a Therapy Lapa, workouts at a Bush Gym and the Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre for animal lovers.
This package is available from April 1, 2010 – March 31, 2011.
For more information:
- visit www.campjabulani.com
Photos courtesy Camp Jabulani