If you’re dreaming of a destination “I do,” what better locale to give your heart and soul to the one you love than a boutique retreat on Antigua, the island fondly referred to as the heart of the Caribbean.
Having undergone an extensive $1.5 million renovation which includes the introduction of a new spa facility and upscale boutique, The Inn at English Harbour consists of 28 rooms or suites with views of a white sand beach and hillside gardens for couples enjoying a romantic getaway or those ready to pledge their devotion with an intimate I do prepared for two or a joyful gathering of family and friends. The inn’s wedding package includes the following:
- At the reception, the bride and groom can sample slices of a one-tier Caribbean wedding fruit cake, decorated to harmonize with the hues utilized in the couple’s wedding.
- Floral finery for the wedding.
- Newlyweds can drink toasts to their happiness during a champagne breakfast served on their first morning together as husband and wife.
- A guaranteed upgrade to a suite for the bride and groom when booking a Cabana.
- All registration and legal fees (with the exception of transportation into town.)
Weddings start at $1,000 USD and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
For more information:
Enjoy a peek at the the tropical paradise that surrounds The Inn at English Harbour in the following clip:
Photo courtesy The Inn at English Harbour