The Desert Wedding Adventures packages at the newly-opened The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain is offering couples the opportunity to have a personal connection to the place where they pledge their love. Options range from intimate I do’s to grand gatherings in settings that showcase the unique beauty of the Arizona desert:
Native American Nuptials
- Commune with nature on a hike to Lower Javalina and Wild Burro trails on the way to a ceremony which celebrates the spirit of the southwest.
- A Native American flutist plays a wedding song during a ceremony which ends with a sage blessing.
- A romantic repast awaits newlyweds upon their return to the Honeymoon Casita.
Mountain Bike Vows
- The happy couple and guests cycle to the ceremony at Tortolita Reserve on bikes provided by the resort.
- The bride and groom can see their future on the horizon during a ceremony held on a high Sonoran location.
- Guests can enjoy cheese and wine before returning to the Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain for dinner at the Core Kitchen and Bar.
- The day after their I do’s, newlyweds can indulge in an outdoor couple’s massage and romantic breakfast.
Western Horseback Ceremony
- Heading out before sunset, the happy couple are wed by an officiant on horseback at Wild Burro Trail.
- The strumming of an acoustic guitar serenades the newlyweds after the ceremony.
- The couple’s shadows stretch across the desert floor as they ride off into the sunset toward the resort for a western reception or a casita dinner for two.
- Couples can enjoy a wedding with western flare at the White Stallion Ranch.
- A scenic trail ride among desert flora and fauna leads family and friends to a ceremony conducted by a cowboy minister.
- Back at the White Stallion Ranch, guests gather to watch cowboys and cowgirls rope and ride in a Wedding Rodeo.
- The bride and groom can savor a post- “I do” barbecue, customized for their wedding.
- Guests return to the Honeymoon Casita, where the newlyweds can drink a champagne toast.
Four-Wheel Wedding Adventure
- Start off together down the road of life with your guests in a Jeep tour into the Saguaro National Park.
- For a wedding with wester flare, pledge your love at “the corral,” which features a view of the Sonoran desert sky and thousands of sagaro cacti.
- Mariachi music provides a romantic soundtrack to the couple’s special day.
- Sample strawberries and champagne at sunset, following the ceremony.
- Newlyweds, along with family and friends, return to the resort to enjoy a customized tasting menu with paired wines.
For more information: