Cotton Tree on Grand Cayman is offering wedding packages for couples who wish to tie the knot in a tropical setting. Lovebirds can nest for a three-night stay in a pastel-hued, plantation-style cottage as they celebrate their union with exclusive wedding day use of the first boutique cottage retreat hotel on the Cayman Islands.
As a wedding planner from Celebrations Ltd. is on hand to make the arrangements for a bride and groom’s walk down the aisle from booking a Marriage Officer and legal documentation preparation for the wedding license to arranging for an hour of professional wedding photography, the happy couple can take the time to unwind before their destination “I do” with one of the hotel’s signature body treatments or an hour-long massage and a three-course dinner served in-suite or on the beach.
Cotton Tree also provides for the enjoyment of wedding guests, with a media library contains recreational reading material, music and DVDs; WIFI and local calls; cottages containing pre-stocked breakfast items or a continental breakfast served daily; bicycles to explore the area and roundtrip airport transfers.
Cotton Tree offers the following Caribbean-themed wedding packages:
One Love, One Heart (cost: US $8,375)
- Two lives are joined together as one beneath a wedding arch adorned with diaphanous white fabric and a coordinating floral arrangement.
- Up to 20 friends and family members can witness the wedding from white folding chairs arranged at the site.
- A harpist or a violinist will orchestrate an hour-long soundtrack to the special day.
- The bride chooses the flower colors of her bouquet. The groom received a boutonniere in a matching hue.
Calypso Sunset (US $8,375)
- Tie the knot with a tropical flare beneath a bamboo wedding arch accented with white linen and floral finery that mirrors the beauty of the island.
- Up to 20 guests who have gathered for the happy occasion will take their seats on bamboo folding chairs.
- The sounds of a steel pan drum will strike just the right note with couples who want a true Caribbean celebration.
- The bride will walk down the aisle clutching a vibrant palette of tropical petals, while the groom will wear a matching boutonniere.
Caribbean Sonata (US $10,000)
- A four-poster wedding canopy lavishly laden with white diaphanous fabric, tied back in the ceremony’s color scheme and enhanced with coordinating botanical beauty will frame the couple as they pledge their love.
- A white aisle runner, outlined with cylinder glass vases containing island sand, a white candle and flowers, blazes the path which leads the bride to her groom.
- The bride’s bouquet harmonizes with her groom’s boutonniere.
- Up to 20 guests are sheltered from the sun under white umbrellas which shade Chivari chairs decorated with sashes.
- The music of a professional harpist or violinist playing for up to one hour will add an extra touch of elegance to the joyous event.
- Family and friends will be provided with wedding favors of an authentic sand dollar or starfish accented with ribbon as a souvenir of the ceremony.
Tropical Haven (US $10,000)
- The couple exchange vows beneath a four-poster bamboo wedding canopy, draped in white linen and adorned with coordinating flowers.
- The bride will carry a bouquet of vivid Caribbean colors, while the groom will tuck a matching boutonniere in his lapel.
- Bamboo runners and Cayman conch shells cupping floral blooms mark the way down the aisle.
- Large ivory umbrellas hover over the heads of up to 20 friends and family members seated on bamboo or chivari chairs accented with coordinating sashes.
- As a souvenir of the ceremony, guests will receive wedding favors of natural fans accented with coordinating ribbon.
- The sound of a steel pan drum offers a soundtrack to the first hour of the bride and groom’s marriage.
For more information:
- visit www.caymancottontree.com