For one lucky couple, The PGA TOUR Tournament Players Golf Club San Antonio golf course on the grounds of the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort and Spa will be a fairway to heaven! Six couples will be chosen from entries received in The Perfect Match contest to tee off in a tournament to determine who wins a wedding at the luxury Lone Star sanctuary, courtesy of the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort and Spa, in partnership with The Knot.
- Describe why you believe that you should win a $150,000 dream destination “I do” at the resort. Keep in mind that creativity counts! (Entries are displayed on The Knot’s contest page.)
- Send photos of yourself with your significant other.
- Play the Par-tee game, a quick online quiz to test your knowledge of the game of golf.
Six couples with the most original and creative entries will be invited to gather on the green at the TPC San Antonio on March 4, 2010. Get ready to tee off for a tournament with lots of special twists!
The winners of the nine-hole scramble will receive a wedding to be held at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort and Spa during the weekend of May 21 – 23, 2010, which will include:
- A wedding dress from Jim Hjelm
- Bridesmaid dresses by Jim Hjelm Occasions
- A custom couture flower girl dress from Johanna Grace
- Groom and groomsman tuxedos from Al’s Formal Wear
- Rings from Timeless Designs by jacob & bryan
- other wedding amenities, including a wedding cake and bridal and bridal party jewelry.
- Following the nuptials, the newlyweds will enjoy a honeymoon getaway to the JW Marriott Ihilani Resort & Spa on the Hawaiian island of Oahu.
Contest entries will be accepted through January 31, 2010.
For more information:
- visit TheKnot.com/perfectmatch
(PRNewsFoto/JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts)