If a wedding with a rock and roll edge is music to your ears, enter for a chance to be joined in matrimony by hip hop pioneer Rev Run (Run-DMC) at the Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa in Atlantic City. One lucky pair of rock ‘n’ roll romantics who send in the story of their romance will win Valentine’s Day vows.
In 2,000 characters or less, tell why yours is a love epic enough to win an “Ultimate Rock ‘n’ Roll Wedding.” Entrants must be 21 years of age or older. Entries must be received by February 8, 2010. The winner will be notified on February 9, 2010.
- The groom can say so long to the single life with a bachelor party at MIXX nightclub.
- The bride-to-be will say “bye bye” to her bachelorette status with a bash on February 13th at mur.mur, where up to 6 guests can groove to tunes spun by the nightclub’s celebrity DJ Samantha Ronson and DJ MOS and DJ KISS of MIXX.
- Overnight accommodations: a Classic room at Borgata for the bride and the groom, two Classic rooms for up to four guests (four Classic rooms at Borgata for a special rate of $199 per night)
- On the day they pledge their love, the happy pair will be pampered at The Salon (hair and make-up for the bride) and The Barbershop (shave and haircut for the groom).
- The couple can dance in the aisles before walking down the aisle with pre-wedding access for the twosome tying the knot and 12 of their friends to a Kid Rock concert at the Borgata Event Center.
- The bride and groom and their guests will gather at the Borgata hotel Casino & Spa’s Gypsy Bar for a late night ceremony with style, officiated by Rev Run. A personal photographer will capture all the emotion of the event for posterity, and Executive Chef Thaddeus Dubois will whip up a wedding cake.
- The first moments of marriage will get off to a rocking start with post-wedding festivities at MIXX nightclub for the official Kid Rock concert after-party, featuring performances by DJ Ruckus and the minister who merged the couple’s two lives together, Rev Run.
- The honeymooners will spend their first night as Mr. and Mrs. in the Borgota’s Piatto Suite, while two guests can stay in a Classic room.
To submit an entry:
- visit www.borgatanightlife.com