If your dream “I do” involves exchanging vows in the presence of TV cameras, TLC may grant your wish! Searching for brides set to score the ceremonies of competing wedding-bound women and put their own ceremony up for scrutiny in the maritally-minded reality series Four Weddings, TLC is currently accepting entries from brides-to-be who are ready to walk down the aisle!
To be eligible, the wedding must take place between January 2010 and March 2010 in one of the following areas:
- New York City (or within one hour of Manhattan)
- New Jersey
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
To register, send and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- The date of your wedding and the wedding location in the subject line.
- a current photo of yourself with your prospective groom.
- a daytime phone number where you can easily be reached.
Above: Photo of brides form the premiere episode of Four Weddings.
Photo Credit: TLC