Although it’s been said that nobody walks in L.A., that’s definitely not the case when it comes to walking down the aisle. When the 38,690 votes were tallied in the recent MyFoxLA Best of L.A. Hotlist contest, the Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Westside was deemed the #1 Best Wedding Venue in L.A.
Although Courtyard by Marriott hotels are not automatically considered synonymous with wedding ceremonies, the staff at the 12-floor, 260 guestroom Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Westside at 6333 Bristol Parkway in Culver City (which underwent a $36 million renovation in 2008) “… works very closely with brides to ensure the wedding of their dreams at a reasonable budget,” said Limor Zamir, Director of Catering.
Among the features provided to couples pledging their love at the Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Westside:
- Weddings conducted at the hotel’s Palisades Garden and Patio
- special guest room rates for out-of-out guests.
- Complete wedding packages available.
- Marriott Certified Wedding Planners able to organize traditional, ethnic and military ceremonies.
- More than 10,000 sq. ft. of meeting space
For more information: