If you’re planning to invite enough guests to your destination wedding to fill 25 rooms or more, we’ve just received a new package you’ve got to check out. The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun, one of the most luxe locations in the region, is offering the “Sea of Love” package with an enchanting ceremony by the sea, followed by an elegant reception–and a four-night complimentary honeymoon!
The Package: The Sea of Love package includes:
– The location of the ceremony
– Personalized council from the resort’s Wedding Professional
– Minister for the vow exchange ceremony
– One hour of Premium Bar and Hors d’oeuvres for the Reception
Complimentary four-nights Honeymoon:
– Luxurious accommodations in an ocean view room
– Complimentary upgrade to suite
– Champagne and Tuxedo Strawberries, on the wedding night
– Services of the Romance Concierge during stay
– Welcome drink, prepared in the privacy of the room
– Daily American Breakfast, served in the comfort of the room
– Candlelight dinner at Casitas, the only on-the-beach dining in Cancun
– Pre-keyed check-in
– Check-out extended to 2 p.m.
Price: Sea of Love can be reserved starting at $269 USD per room, per night, based on single or double occupancy. A minimum of 25 or more rooms for three nights is required. The complimentary upgrade is subject to availability.
Dates: This package applies to weddings reserved and executed between November 2, 2009 and December 20, 2010 and cannot be combined with any other offer.
Why It’s Dreamy: The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun features 365 guestrooms overlooking the sea, a 2,400-foot beach, sculpted outdoor swimming pools, a full-service spa, an impressive Culinary Center and award-winning restaurants.
For More Information:
- contact the hotel directly at 52-998-881-0808
- call toll free reservations at 1 (800) 241-3333
- visit ritzcarlton.com
Photos courtesy The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun