Dreaming of a destination “I do”? One happy couple can start their new life together as husband and wife with a wedding at a retreat deemed among American Historic Inn’s list of top 10 most romantic inns of 2009– the MacCallum House Inn & Restaurant in Mendocino, California.
To enter, simply relive the story of your romance. Upload a photo of the two of you together, then tell how you first met, the memory of your proposal, your hobbies and occupations, what voters should know about you and why you deserve to be chosen as the contest winners. The top five entries to receive the most votes will be eligible for a final drawing, which will take place in March, 2010.
The winners will receive a prize package worth $25,000, which includes:
- An oceanside ceremony officiated by a non-denominational minister.
- Limousine services.
- A ceremony designed by Matt Rowland Events.
- A honeymoon suite at MacCallum House Inn.
- Three anniversary stays at MacCallum House.
- A custom-created menu.
- A wedding cake created by Sharon Garner of S Squared Art Productions.
- Bridal hair and make-up from Mendocino Beauty.
- Floral finery by L&R Farms.
- “I do” images captured for posterity by J. Perlman R. Lutge Photography.
- Music provided by DJ Gerard.
- Invitations from Letterpress Invitations, Studio Z Mendocino.
- Wedding favors supplied by Estilo Weddings.
For more information:
- visit: www.maccallumhouse.com
Photo courtesy Big Stock Photo