Lovers are all looking for ways to save money these days –and that includes saving on the destination wedding. We just received a package from the Marquis Los Cabos, the beachfront Baja California Sur resort, that now offers a “Take the Cake” package.
The Package: When you book 10 rooms minimum for three nights or 15 rooms for two nights, the following are complimentary for the bride and groom ($4,500 in savings):
- Couples are treated to an ocean-view casita with private pool on their wedding night
- two 50-minute Aromatic Massages
- a chilled bottle of champagne
- a romantic gift basket
- daily in-suite breakfast discreetly delivered via a private alcove
- a one-year anniversary certificate for a complimentary three-night stay
- Tuxedo and wedding dress pressing
- bridal bouquet and groom’s boutonniere
- mani-pedi for the bride
- signature welcome drink,
- unlimited access to the Fitness Center and Jacuzzis
In addition, a professional wedding coordinator will arrange everything from the wedding location to the photography and minister.
Room Rates: Special room rates starting at $295 are available for groups.
Why It’s Dreamy: The 237-suite beachfront Marquis Los Cabos Resort is located on the southernmost tip of the Baja California peninsula, where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean, and is minutes from the authentic Old World village of San Jose del Cabo as well as the lively town of Cabo San Lucas. The resort includes a 15,000 square foot holistic spa and fitness center and an exclusive gourmet restaurant where a Michelin-pedigreed chef prepares a nightly prix fixe menu.
For More Information:
- visit www.marquisloscabos.com
- call 1.877.238.9399