Hyatt Hotels & Resorts is making it easy for couples to register for travel thanks to the new Hyatt Gift Registry. The new online service offers Hyatt Gift Cards and Hyatt Check Certificates™ redeemable for amenities, services, and overnight stays at Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide.
How It Works: Brides and grooms can invite their family and friends to help celebrate their marriage with the gift of experiential travel, for their wedding, honeymoon, or first anniversary. The registry is fully customizable and can be used to plan anything from a quick getaway to an extended vacation filled with spa treatments, scuba diving, or tennis and golf lessons.
Once couples register, purchases made by their friends and family will accumulate and the couple will receive their Hyatt Gift Card or Hyatt Check Certificate for the full value of the purchases made.
Features: We noticed several great features about the Hyatt Gift Card and Hyatt Check Certificates:
- they never expire
- do not carry blackout dates
- can be used before, during, or well after the wedding
- if you change you plans, you have the flexibility to use your Hyatt Gift Card or Hyatt Check Certificate towards any experience of your choosing – even if it’s not what they originally registered for.
Hyatt Check Certificates are redeemable at Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide, and Hyatt Gift Cards can be redeemed at properties throughout the U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean.
Using the Registry: For both gift givers and recipients, using the new Hyatt Gift Registry is as simple as saying “I do.”
- Engaged couples log on to www.hyattregistry.com to create an account, where they can create and edit a wedding web page, notify guests, and review their registry.
- The site’s “Review Gift” page reveals all gifts purchased, as well as when and by whom.
- Couples can be notified by email of each purchase.
Bonus Offer: Brides and grooms who book a wedding at a participating Hyatt property by June 30, 2010 can save with Hyatt’s new wedding and honeymoon offer. For weddings booked at participating Hyatt properties in the U.S.; Canada; Cancun, Mexico; or Aruba now through June 2010, couples will receive complimentary nights towards their honeymoon.
For more information on the Hyatt Gift Registry:
- call (877) 798-1472
- visit www.hyattregistry.com
To book the wedding and honeymoon offer:
- call the Wedding Specialist at the desired Hyatt wedding location and reference offer code WEDNIGHTS
- for more information on Hyatt weddings, visit www.hyattweddings.com
- Additional days for the honeymoon and other options can be added through the Hyatt Wedding Specialist.
Photo courtesy Hyatt Hotels & Resorts