Always popular with travelers, the Hyatt at Fisherman’s Wharf is becoming increasingly popular with brides, so much so the hotel has now launched a new wedding site.
One aspect of the hotel that appeals to brides is its wedding venues. The hotel’s flexible Conference Center features the North Point Lounge, accommodating up to 200 guests, with the focal point stained glass skylight above and the elegant fountain the centerpiece as well as a warm fireplace setting. The (grand) Presidio Ballroom, accommodating up to 250 guests, is bathed in natural light thanks to a line of skylights. And for an outdoor reception, the hotel’s pool deck courtyard is ideal for pre- or post-nuptials.
The hotel’s catering staff complements the many facility features, offering wedding planning with customizable options. Among the professional resources the hotel has on hand are photographers, DJs, bands, linens, florists, and more.
Wedding Packages: Wedding packages can be custom designed but the following inclusions apply for the big day:
- complimentary accommodations for the bride and groom, including Champagne and strawberries delivered to the room
- special room rates for visiting guests
- professional, on-site banquet and catering managers
- white glove service
- complimentary bartender fees (if over $250 is purchased)
- votive candles on tables
- dance floor, staging needs, table set up and China
- cake cutting fee included
- two complimentary hors d’oeuvres per person
- complimentary butler passing service
- Champagne toast for all guests
- Hyatt Select wine with dinner; complete menu tasting prior to event
- menu cards for each guest setting
Enhancements are available at an additional cost, including up-lighting; rehearsal dinner; post-wedding brunch; flowers; and specialty linens.
Price: Per person prices start at $52, exclusive of tax and gratuity. For an added special touch to they also provide a Personal Preference option to the menu, where your guests can make their entrée selection at the table.
For more information: