If you’re considering a wedding along Mexico’s Riviera Maya, check out the three new wedding packages from Ceiba del Mar. The Gold, Platinum and Diamond wedding packages offer everything from a simple, intimate ceremony to more lavish celebrations.
Wedding Venues: Brides have a choice of venues with indoor and outdoor venues. All rooms feature natural light and unique features such as cathedral ceilings and waterfalls to make the setting truly special. Choices include customizable ballrooms, spacious terraces and lounges, plus over 1⁄2 mile of private beach.
Gold Package: The resort’s Gold Package is designed for couples planning a simple, elegant celebration, and includes:
- the ceremony venue
- a special wedding dinner and wedding cake for 20 people at one restaurant.
- wedding detailss: judge, legal permission, and blood test at hotel
- wedding organization and coordination
- marriage certificate (available only in Spanish)
- Bridal bouquet for Bride
- Boutonnière for the Groom
- 2 floral options for the 2 witnesses (one per witness)
- a Ceremonial Table
- flower arrangements for table centerpieces
- a bottle of Moet Champagne for toast
- a 15% discount on all Spa treatments
- a photographer for one hour
- 36 gloss printed wedding photos 6×8 (Color, B&W, and Sepia)
- special handmade wedding album for the prints; all printed photos digitally corrected and manipulated
- late check out of 5pm for Bride and Groom (based on availability)
- witnesses if required
- ten rooms in the resort’s Deluxe Category are provided
Price: This package is all-inclusive including taxes and service charges. The Gold Package begins at $16,430 USD.
Platinum Package: Designed for couples looking for something a bit more lavish, this package includes all of the amenities listed in the Gold Package with the following additions/changes:
- arch decorated with flowers for ceremony
- 2 bottles of Moet Champagne for toast
- one-hour private cocktail reception with hors d’oeuvres for 20 people
- Mexican Trio for 45 minutes during cocktail reception
- Spa Package (manicure and pedicure for the bride)
- 50-minute Swedish massage for the bride and groom
- participation for the bride and groom in the resort’s 30-minute Temezcal Ceremony
- photographer for two hours plus 42 gloss printed wedding photos 6×8 (Color, B&W, and Sepia)
- a 30-40min DVD comprised of footage from 2 hours of shooting on-site, including a DVD with personalized label and casing, main menu and titles, music and special effects.
Price: The Platinum Package begins at $20,220 USD.
Diamond Package: For an elaborate wedding no one will ever forget, the Diamond Package offers all of the amenities listed in the Gold/Platinum Packages with the following additions/changes:
- 3 bottles of Moet Champagne for wedding toast
- Mexican Mariachi band for 45 minutes during cocktail reception
- a 60-minute DVD comprised of footage from 4 hours of shooting on-site, including editing, personalized label and casing, main menu, titles, music and special effects
- 50 gloss printed wedding photos 6×8 (Color, B&W, and Sepia) and two special handmade wedding albums for the prints; a romantic beach dinner for two
- a one-night complimentary gift certificate to stay with us again for your Anniversary
- a free upgrade to Master Suites
Price: The Diamond Wedding Package begins at $21,801 USD.
The Fine Print: All wedding packages are based on 10 Rooms for two nights. Package inclusions cannot be exchanged for additional services. Packages must be reserved at least 14 business days in advance. Additional room nights are available upon request. 80% of your Wedding guests must be registered at Ceiba del Mar. Wedding guests staying in other hotels are required to purchase a day pass.
Why It’s Dreamy: Along with the beauty of the area, you’ll find plenty of good reasons to say “I do” to a stay at this resort, from white beaches to suites offering ocean views. Located 20 minutes from the Cancun Airport, the resort offers a unique holistic spa. When selecting accommodations for your wedding party, you’ll choose from 88 luxury rooms, including 37 suites and 7 penthouses, all with breathtaking ocean views. All of the rooms feature fabulous amenities including private balcony or terrace, international cable TV and DVD/CD player, enhanced turn-down service, cotton robes and slippers, twice-daily maid service, mini-bar, ceiling fans, and exclusive bath amenities.
For more information:
- call the resort’s on-site wedding planner at +52 (998) 872-8060, ext. 6803
- visit www.ceibadelmar.com
Photo courtesy Ceiba Del Mar