If you’re looking for a Caribbean destination that’s easy to reach from the US and offers great diving and dreamy beaches, check out the Turks and Caicos. These islands, located east of the Bahamas, are a growing favorite with celebrity travelers.
In the Turks and Caicos, the island of Providenciales is home to the new Seven Stars Resort which has just announced two wedding packages, perfect for exchanging vows on the powder-white Grace Bay Beach.
Elite Wedding Package I: Elite Wedding Package I includes
- four nights’ accommodation in either a One-Bedroom Gardenview Studio or One-Bedroom Oceanview Studio
- services of a Wedding Officiate for the ceremony and post-wedding documentation
- wedding decoration and set up for the ceremony
- a romantic dinner for two served beachside or at an alternative location
- Continental breakfast daily
- one-hour Couples Massage
- bottle of Champagne and fruit plate on arrival
- bottle of wine
- transfers to and from the airport
- 10% hotel tax
- 10% service charge
Price: From January 3–April 4, 2009 per couple rates are $3,720 for the One-Bedroom Gardenview Studio and $4,985 for the One-Bedroom Oceanview Studio. From April 5 – October 31, 2009 rates are $3,140 and $4,100, respectively.
Elite Wedding Package II: Elite Wedding Package II includes:
- four nights’ accommodation in either a One-Bedroom Beachfront Studio or a One-Bedroom Beachfront Suite with Grand Salon
- all inclusions of the Elite Wedding Package I (above)
- music during the ceremony
- two keepsake Champagne toasting flutes
- one Sea Salt Skin Buff (or similar treatment) each for the bride and her mother or a member of the wedding party
- chocolate dipped strawberries delivered to the couple’s room on the wedding night
Price: Rates for Elite Wedding Package II from January 3-April 4, 2009 are $6,165 for the One-Bedroom Beachfront Studio and $9,235 for the One-Bedroom Beachfront Suite and Grand Salon. From April 5-October 31, 2009 rates are $5,155 and $7,315, respectively.
Also Included: Included in the Seven Stars daily rate is private shuttle to the golf course, tennis, use of the fitness center and Wi-Fi availability in the pool area.
Why It’s Dreamy: The resort is located on 22 beachfront acres of the 12-mile Grace Bay Beach. The resort includes two restaurants, a swimming pool, tennis courts, a spa/fitness facility and a play area for children are among the resort’s features. Accommodations feature a broad terrace or private balcony, marble floors, cable TV and a CD/DVD player with iPod connectivity, full or galley kitchens with granite countertops, stainless steel GE Monogram appliances and an espresso machine with complimentary coffee set-up. Spacious bathrooms have natural stone counters, hairdryers, terry bathrobes, slippers and luxury bath amenities.
For More Information:
- call 1-866-570-7777 or direct to 1-649-941-7777
- e-mail email@example.com
- visit www.sevenstarsresort.com
Photo courtesy Seven Stars Resort