OK, you missed the big 08/08/08 wedding date…but now’s the time to start planning for the next big ceremony date: 09/09/09! We just received this promotion from Sonesta St. Maarten Resorts (Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino, pictured left, and Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort & Casino).
These two resorts are offering the “Lucky Love” package as an exclusive bonus for visiting couples with a marriage date of 09/09/09. Plus, couples holding their wedding at either resort on 09/09/09 can qualify for a free honeymoon! You’ve got time to plan…so get busy!
If You Wed Elsewhere: Couples marrying on 09/09/09 can earn an exclusive treat. If they spend a minimum of five nights at either resort before October 31, 2009, they’ll receive a complimentary bottle of Champagne and an American Breakfast in bed for two.
If You Wed There: Purchase a wedding package for 09/09/09 and earn a free honeymoon! Sonesta Maho and Sonesta Great Bay will each provide complimentary honeymoon packages to all on-site weddings that day– three days and two nights of wedded bliss.
Sonesta Maho’s Honeymoon Package: Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino’s honeymoon package includes:
- bottle of champagne and chocolate amenity
- Pool or Ocean View guestroom
- round-trip airport transfers
- private in-room dinner for two including signature dessert and house wine (one per stay)
- American breakfast in bed for two (one per stay)
- 20% off treatments at the Good Life Spa
- turndown service nightly
Sonesta Great Bay’s Honeymoon Package: Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort & Casino’s honeymoon package offers:
- Deluxe Ocean View accommodations (free upgrade to one-bedroom suite based on availability)
- a complimentary bottle of Champagne and assorted Belgian chocolates upon arrival
- daily breakfast at the Bay View Restaurant
- one romantic dinner (beverages, Champagne and featured wines included)
- a complimentary “Lovers Retreat” island excursion from the resort lets couples snorkel and lunch on a barrier island.
The Fine Print: Sonesta St. Maarten’s “Lucky Love” offer is based on certain restrictions and minimums. Couples must present wedding certificate at check-in to be eligible for Champagne and breakfast in bed. To qualify for the free honeymoon, weddings must meet minimum requirements of food & beverage and room expenditures, as determined by the resorts.
Price: 2009 rates at Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino and Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort & Casino begin at $270 per room, per night, based on single or double occupancy. Rates are for room only and subject to 21% tax and surcharge. All-inclusive rates are also available.
Why They’re Dreamy: We’ve stayed at both properties and think they’re both great for romantics. Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino is right in the middle of the island’s best nightlife with an adjacent casino and showroom, lots of restaurants and bars, an excellent spa, and a big beach and pool complex. Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort & Casino is more intimate, located on a one-mile stretch of beach, and within easy walking distance of Philipsburg (with great shopping).
For More Information:
• call 1-800-223-0757
• visit www.sonesta.com