Think of private island weddings and you probably picture Caribbean ceremonies…but in Lee County, Florida, the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa offers private island weddings (and plenty of other venue options).
Venues: You can say your I do’s on the resort’s private island, located between Estero Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. Popular for sunset weddings, the venue accommodates up to 100 people. You and your guests arrive by private 20-minute boat trip out to the island, with possible glimpses of dolphins and bald eagles. Receptions are held on the resort property.
Other ceremony venues include the Wedding Pavilion, Cypress Courtyard and Royal Palm Courtyard, as well as ballroom settings. You’ll have the help of on-site wedding coordinator who handles everything from start to finish.
Packages: A $2,000 site fee is required and inclusive packages start at $137 per person and include:
- passed hors d’oeuvres
- cheese display
- one-hour open bar
- champagne toast
- appetizer, salad and entree
- customized three-tier wedding cake
- wedding night complimentary view room for the bride and groom
- services of wedding coordinator
- tables, chairs, ivory linen and napkins
For more information:
- call Mike Dolch, senior catering manger at (239) 390-4241 or (800) 233-1234
- visit www.coconutpoint.hyatt.com