So often wedding packages come with extras you really don’t want…but you wind up paying for. A la carte weddings mean that you pay for items separately so you get what you–and your budget–really want.
The Wedding Chapel at Treasure Island in Las Vegas is now offering the Wedding a la Carte package. The basic package starts at $200 then the two of you can customize your wedding or commitment ceremony.
What It Includes: The basic package includes:
• a romantic 30-minute ceremony conducted by a non-denominational minister
• brides and grooms are ushered in with classic musical accompaniment
• the services of a wedding coordinator to help you select what’s right for your budget and your style
What You Can Add: Beyond the basic package, you can include extras such as:
• bridal bouquet
• a DVD of the ceremony
• his and her robes
• a bottle of bubbly and a suite
• a private dressing room
• a limo
For booking information:
• contact The Wedding Chapel at TI at (702) 894-7701 or (888) 818-0999
• visit www.treasureisland.com