We’re always talking about destination weddings as a way to save on your wedding budget (after all, you’re getting a wedding and a honeymoon for one price!) but destination weddings can also be extremely lavish events. Here’s an example: The Carneros Inn in Napa, California, is offering a destination wedding package starting at $250,000 that gives your group private access to the inn for a a two-night, three-day celebration.
What It Includes: The destination wedding package includes:
- private access to all 86 of The Inn’s cottages and 14 private luxury homes, for up to 175 guests
- a series of celebratory events including a pre-wedding cocktail soiree at The Hilltop Pool and Dining Room, the wedding ceremony on the Apple Orchard, reception, dinner and after party in the courtyards and Napa and Sonoma Ballrooms and a farewell brunch at the signature restaurant FARM or customize your perfect experience in any of the resort’s five venues
- a personalized catering menu from executive chef Jeff Jake and the acclaimed culinary staff at the inn’s three dining venues: FARM, The Boonfly Cafe and the stunning Hilltop Dining Room
- uninterrupted access to the infinity-edged pool that overlooks the vineyards, lap pool with cabanas, Jacuzzi™ spa, children’s pool, 2,800-square-foot fitness center, yoga/Pilates studio, and the spa
- a list of preferred wedding vendors, including officiates, photographers, videographers, floral designers, musicians, professional wedding coordinators and wedding cake vendors
Wedding Venues: The bride and groom can choose from a wide selection of spectacular indoor and outdoor settings: panoramic vineyard views at the Hilltop Dining Room, the garden setting of the Carneros courtyard, the romantic Napa and Sonoma ballrooms and the apple orchard,.
When It’s Available: The Carneros Inn Wedding Destination Package is available for booking between December and July.
For More Information:
• call (707) 299-4900
• visit www.thecarnerosinn.com
Photo courtesy The Carneros Inn