Couples who walk down the aisle surrounded by loved ones at any of the four all-inclusive Sandos Hotels & Resorts on the Riviera Maya, Mexico can receive added amenities and services free of charge with the Sandos Wedding Package.
The Package: With the Sandos Wedding Package, couples who book a minimum of five rooms for five nights or longer for their wedding group will receive the following free of charge:
· Personalized service from the wedding coordinator
· Decorated wedding site such as a private area on the beach or a tropically-inspired, private location (including guest seating)
· Wedding cake
· Décor for the entrance to the wedding ceremony
· Background music during the ceremony (or bring your own songs and use the hotel’s CD player)
· Commemorative wedding certificate
· Room upgrade for the wedding couple (based on availability)
· In-room amenity of fine pastry, fruit basket and sparking wine upon arrival
· Special guest room decoration
· Plush bathrobes for the wedding couple to use during their stay
· Gifts for the couple including a basket of aromatherapy products, “Just Married” his and hers t-shirts, and a commemorative wedding photo of the couple, presented in a keepsake Mexican-style picture frame
· A romantic dinner for the bride and groom at one of the resorts‚ a la carte restaurants with VIP service and a special menu
· Priority reservations at the resorts‚ a la carte restaurants (subject to availability)
· 15% spa discount that can be used throughout the stay on all treatments
· 10% discount on motorized sports including banana boat rides, jet skiing and parasailing
Wedding Requirements: For U.S. citizens to marry in Mexico, the bride and groom must arrive in the country at least three working days prior to the wedding date and provide valid passports and a tourist visa (given to all travelers upon entry to Mexico at the airport). Brides and grooms are required to take a blood test in Mexico (arranged by the wedding coordinator at a cost of US$200 per couple, payable in cash) and must have four witnesses to the ceremony who have also been in Mexico for at least three business days prior to the ceremony (witnesses can be provided by the hotel at a cost of US$30 per witness). The Judge’s transportation to the hotel (US$30) and a translation fee (US$40) are not included in the price of the package and must be paid in cash on the day of the wedding.
To Qualify: To qualify for the free Sandos Wedding Package, guests must book a minimum of five rooms, for five nights each, now through October 31, 2008. Reservations must be made and paid for a minimum of seven days before the wedding date.
For More Information on the Wedding Package:
• contact the wedding coordinator at email: ChiefConcierge.Caracol@SandosHotels.com for Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa and Sandos Select Club
• contact ChiefConcierge.Playacar@SandosHotels.com for Sandos Playacar Beach Resort & Spa and Sandos Playacar Riviera Hotel & Spa.
For More Information:
• visit http://www.sandoshotels.com
• call 1-866-887-5601
Photo courtesy Sandos Hotels and Resorts