Everyone’s trying to be greener these days and that extends to weddings as well with everything from organic fabrics to earth-friendly invitations. Eco-consciousness includes the wedding venue as well and now we’ve received word of an eco-friendly resort that offers beachside nuptials: the 253-room Sandpearl Resort & Spa overlooking the Gulf of Mexico in Clearwater Beach, Florida.
The Sandpearl, which opened its doors last summer, was developed with an environmentally friendly vision. Built-in “green” benefits include indoor air quality, energy-efficiency, water conservation, natural resource and beach environment conservation and more, in fact the resort is tracking to qualify as LEED certified, which stands for “Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design.”
Wedding Venues: The Sandpearl offers five settings for both destination weddings and classic receptions:
- The Gulf Lawn spans just over 6700 square feet, and is perfect for a beach garden ceremony for up to 350 guests, or a reception-style event for up to 700.
- The Hunter Ballroom is located at Lobby Level, seats 150-325 guests, and is available in 3 sections.
- The Harbor Ballroom can accommodate a dinner for up to 150 guests and is located on the third floor.
- The Private Dining Room has a Gulf View and is located at Lobby Level, seating 15-35 guests.
- The Cove Room has a Gulf view and is located on the third floor, seating 20-48 guests.
Reception Options: Dining options and special touches offered by the Sandpearl’s wedding maestros include a selection of custom menu luncheon, dinner or buffet wedding packages, featuring 4 hour bar; champagne toast; butler passed canapes and hors d’oeuvres; salad; intermezzo sorbet; entree; warm rolls; tea/coffee; plus a custom designed wedding cake. Prices begin at $130 per guest for the Akoya Pearl Wedding Dinner. (A taxable 21% service charge and applicable Florida sales tax will be added to all package prices. Other fees may apply.)
Enhancements offered for an additional cost can include, among others:
– Miniature wedding cakes
– Signature drink stations
– Dessert stations
– Ice sculptures
– Wine service with dinner
– Specialty linens
– Additional lighted trees and foliage
– Children’s menu
– White glove service
– VIP Bar Package
For More Information:
• contact the Catering Department at (727) 441-2425
• visit http://www.Sandpearl.com