The Package: The wedding portion of the package includes:
• a bridal bouquet
• services of a minister
• Mexican wedding dress and tuxedo rentals
• services of a talented musician
• a special e-video of the ceremony before riding VIP style to the airport in a Hummer decorated with a “Just Married” sign
Along with the wedding itself, the Elopement Package also includes:
• ocean-view accommodations in a Suite Marquis or Private Pool Casita with balcony
• buffet breakfast at the resort’s restaurant, Vista Ballenas
• one dinner with drinks at any of the resort’s restaurants or en suite
• a signature Marquis Los Cabos drink to relax any last minute jitters upon arrival
• a daily bath turndown service with candles and rose petal
• unlimited access to the fully equipped fitness center and Jacuzzi
• VIP airport transfers
• taxes and service fees
Price: For four days / three nights, the Elopement Package is $4,440 per couple in a Suite Marquis, which features a plunge pool and private check-in, and $4,920 in a Private Pool Casita, complete with a living room, bedroom, wet bar, Bulgari amenities, imported Frette linens, private pool with views of the ocean, and butler service.
Dates: The Elopement Package is available from June 15 to December 15, 2008.
Wedding Details: Please note there are certain legal requirements that must be fulfilled before marrying in Los Cabos, Mexico, which include copies of both birth certificates, lab work completed in Baja California Sur, copies of both Tourist Immigration Forms (obtained from airline), and a divorce decree, if applicable. It is necessary to be divorced at least one year in advance of marrying in Mexico.
Why It’s Dreamy: The 237-suite Marquis Los Cabos Resort is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World and Leading Spas of the World and is a Conde Nast Traveler magazine 2008 Gold List and Travel + Leisure magazine 2008 World’s Best resort. Located on the Sea of Cortez, the resort features soothing water features including a 36-foot waterfall cascading from the lobby into the central pool, infinity pools overlooking the ocean with pods for sunset gazing, and a total of 40 pools, including private plunge pools. The resort’s Spa Marquis uses luscious cactus oils, agave, sea salt and indigenous seaweed in unique treatments, and is the only Los Cabos member of Leading Spas of the World. Couples can enjoy dining options that range from the romantic 20-seat Canto del Mar, where Chef Thierry Dufour, a two-star Michelin pedigree chef, prepares a daily prix fixe menu to casual dining on seafood, Mexican, European and resort specialties at two other restaurants.
For More Information:
• call 877-238-9399
• visit www.marquisloscabos.com
Photo courtesy Marquis Los Cabos Beach, Golf, Spa and Casitas Resort