Brides-to-be can plan a memorable wedding experience in the Texas Hill Country with the “Weddings on the Lake” package just announced by Lakeway Resort and Spa. With scenic Lake Travis as a backdrop, the unique facilities and services offered by Lakeway Resort and Spa can create a one-of-a-kind celebration, taking care of all the details while the lucky couple relaxes in style.
- Brides and bridesmaids begin with a Brunch Cabana Party in a lakeside or poolside cabana with pedicures and manicures while the groom and his guys enjoy Groom’s Day at the Lake which includes a lakeside cookout and a cruise aboard the Shark Party Barge, ending at the resort’s Pool Bar for some post-cruise refreshment. ($40/person)
- A Rehearsal Dinner cruise aboard the Legacy Yacht includes a custom buffet and bar service. (Beginning at $75/person)
- After the wedding, a Departure Brunch takes the wedding party for a two-hour cruise on the Legacy Yacht with a full brunch buffet and farewell drinks. (Starting at $45/person)
Couples planning a vow renewal ceremony won’t be left out of the fun either with a sunset cruise on Lake Travis for the ceremony followed by a reception at the Resort. (Beginning at $140/person)
Lakeway Resort and Spa is also hosting a special event for marriage-minded couples. The Modern Bridal Expo will feature a bridal fashion show and giveaways including a free honeymoon package. The event is scheduled for September 25, 2011 from 12:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. Tickets to the event are $5 in advance and $7 at the door. See www.austinmodernbride.com for more information.
For more information on the Weddings on the Lake package:
- visit www.lakewayresortandspa.com
- call (800) 525-3929 or (512) 261-6600
Photo courtesy Lakeway Resort and Spa.