Located on scenic Isla Navidad, along Mexico’s Pacific coast between Puerto Vallarta and Acapulco, Casa Colina is a private upscale villa with six luxurious suites featuring ocean and mountain views. Now, through September 30, 2011, couples can book Casa Colina’s super-romantic suites at 50% off regular high season rates.
Along with views of the Pacific, the villa features its own chef and staff, indoor and outdoor dining areas, fitness center, infinity pool and picture-perfect gardens. The spacious suites offer balconies, Wi-Fi, plasma TV, L’Occitane toiletries, and Jacuzzi tubs.
In addition to on-site amenities, couples can visit the nearby award-winning AAA four-diamond Isla Navidad Grand Bay Resort, with its full-service spa and a 27-hole golf course.
Other activities near Casa Colina include:
- exploring romantic beaches including the famous Playa La Audiencia (the beach where the Bo Derek movie 10 was filmed)
- touring Colima volcano, the most active volcano in Mexico
- riding horses on the beach
- snorkeling, scuba diving and kayaking in the Pacific
The Price: $2900 per night through September 30, 2011. Rates include airport pickup and drop off, chef, staff, and laundry but exclude food, beverages, and phone.
For More Information:
- visit www.casacolinamexico.com
- call (312) 961-3280
Photo courtesy of Casa Colina.