As Valentine’s Day approaches, couples look for special ways to celebrate their love. What could be better than with Stonewater Cove Resort & Club’s Valentine Rest & Relaxation package?
Nestled in the heart of Missouri’s Mark Twain National Forest, Stonewater Cove Resort and Club overlooks the waters of Table Rock Lake, one of the clearest freshwater lakes in the world. Each of the resort’s 21 individually designed rooms feature upscale amenities, custom-made wood furniture and attractive coffered ceilings. This nearly 500-acre property offers ATV and hiking trails, luxurious boating excursions and adventure outings like zip-lines and a low ropes Chevron course. The resort is a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, an exclusive group of more than 500 of the finest small independent hotels in more than 70 countries.
The Valentine Rest & Relaxation package is designed to allow all your cares disappear so you can focus on what’s important — each other.
- Two nights’ accommodation in a luxurious, custom-designed room
- A bottle of champagne and chocolates
- A custom in-room massage for you and your significant other
- A leisure boat ride or zip line adventure
- Fishing from the dock
- Canoeing and kayaking
- Made to order breakfasts and casual lunches
- Nightly fine dining including gourmet barbecues and five course dinners
The Price: Starting at $1,240 per couple, exclusive of tax and 15 percent service charge (as the resort has a non-tipping policy). The package is valid until February 28, 2011.
For More Information:
- visit the Stonewater Cove website
- call (800) 792-3956
Photo courtesy Stonewater Cove Resort & Club.