Hyatt Regency Aruba announces a “novel” way to celebrate Valentine’s Day. The Caribbean resort invites lovers to relight their romantic fire with their “Amour with Kindle Package.”
- Complimentary use of a Kindle reader to download anything from newlywed guides, romance novels or the latest in Karma Sutra (to use during stay)
- One bottle of Champagne upon arrival
- Chocolate-covered strawberries upon arrival
- One 50-minute Couples Massage
- One Footprints Dinner for two
- Daily Breakfast for two
The Price: Starting at US $580 per night during the Valentine’s Day weekend. The package includes a one-time $200 additional charge.
Why It’s Dreamy: Hyatt Regency Aruba is located on 12 acres of magnificent beachfront property on Aruba’s world-renowned Palm Beach and features 357 guest rooms and suites, featuring chic-modern interiors, sleek bathrooms, and Hyatt’s signature Grand Bed.
For More Information:
- visit www.Aruba.Hyatt.com
- call 011-297-586-1234
Photo credit: Clipart.com.