Experience San Francisco’s New Year’s Eve festivities from a luxurious home base in the Hyatt Regency San Francisco, located in the heart of this exciting city.
- upgrade to Regency Club level guestrooms
- access to Regency Club during normal operating hours
- two Tickets to Regency Club “Bay Views and Bubbles” NYE party on 12/31/10.
- Selection of hot and cold appetizers all evening, and dessert bar.
- Live music & champagne toast.
- Full hot breakfast buffet for two included on the morning of 01/01/11.
- Normal Regency Club continental breakfast available all other mornings
The Price: The upgrade to the “Bay Views and Bubbles” package adds $150 to the regular hotel rate ($219 per room, per night, based on double occupancy; standard room accommodations). Reservations must be booked by 12/30/10 for stay between 12/27/10 and 1/4/11 and must be made in advance.
Situated on the Embarcadero Waterfront, across from the iconic Ferry Building Marketplace, with ferries to Sausalito, Tiburon and Alameda, the Hyatt Regency San Francisco is at the beginning of the California Street Cable Car line and is also in close proximity to the Embarcadero Center’s shops and restaurants, the Financial District, Downtown, Chinatown, North Beach, Union Square, South of Market, and Embarcadero’s waterfront walking and jogging trail. As the city’s largest luxury waterfront hotel, the Hyatt Regency San Francisco boasts 802 rooms and suites.
For More Information:
- visit Hyatt Regency San Francisco
- call (800) 233-1234.
Photo courtesy Hyatt Hotels.