Looking for a really unique getaway this fall for the two of you? We just received word that Villa Group Resorts, one of Mexico’s leading privately owned hotel, resort and real estate development companies, has announced its the first-ever “Relation-Trip” retreat in Riviera Nayarit, Mexico, from October 20-24, 2010. Couples are invited to attend the romantic escape at the five star/four diamond Villa La Estancia Nuevo Vallarta and Villa del Palmar Flamingos, hosted by nationally-recognized relationship experts, Matt Titus and Tamsen Fadal. This retreat will be the first in a series that will be planned for 2011.
The Retreat: The “Relation-Trip” retreat is a three- or four-night ultra-inclusive getaway for couples, which includes essential ingredients for the ultimate romantic vacation, such as:
- Accommodations in a deluxe room
- A pre-vacation Love Consultation – Matt and Tamsen will contact couples to personalize their itinerary
- Food & Beverages included – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at resort restaurants. Includes: Welcome dinner with “Relation-Trip” hosts, Matt and Tamsen, and Romantically Themed Dinners (i.e. First Date Menu, Anniversary Celebration, Passion Plan Tastings)
- “Recipe for Love” cooking classes: Matt and the executive chef will team up with all of the men and prepare dinner for their “special ladies”
- Unlimited cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international premium brands by the glass, as well as specially-prepared “love potion” beverages
- One Complimentary Spa Treatment per person, per stay. Options include: A Passion Fruit Cell Remover (30 minutes), a Mango & Pineapple Sherbet Exfoliant (30 minutes); or a Tired Legs Rejuvenating Massage (30 minutes)
The list of additional inclusions is endless, ranging: from a welcome bottle of wine or tequila; an aromatherapy experience; use of all non-motorized equipment and/or water sports; daily afternoon tea time; all resort fitness and recreation facilities; Matt and Tamsen’s special daily turn down service and wake-up calls; a personalized romantic couples Jacuzzi bubble bath, etc.
Rates: Villa La Estancia rates for the three-night retreat (Oct 21-24, 2010) is $996.07 per couple. A four-night package (October 20-24) is available at $1294.76 per couple. Gratuities and taxes are included. Couples can opt to stay at neighboring Villa del Palmar Flamingos, with rates for the three-night retreat at just $694.80 per couple. Airfare is not included.
About Matt and Tamsen: Matt Titus and Tamsen Fadal are a dynamic married duo who are the authors of the relationship book series “Why Hasn’t He?” Matt was recently featured as one of the country’s leading matchmakers on NBC’s reality hit, “The Match Off.” The pair host Meredith Corporation’s nationally syndicated weekly segment “Ask Matt & Tamsen,” which is seen in over 75 television markets across the U.S. Matt can also be seen on a weekly basis as the host of his very own CBS-TV segment, “Matt-ers of The Heart.” The Emmy-Award winning Tamsen can be viewed daily as she anchors the morning show at WPIX-TV.
Itineraries: “Relation-Trip” itineraries are customized, and can include the following sample activities:
Thursday night – October 21
6:00 pm – Enjoy dinner at Bella Vista Restaurant & Bar with an artful presentation of Mexican Latino American cuisine, followed by a “Romance 101” session with Matt and Tamsen
Friday night – October 22
7:00 pm – Matt teams up with the men to prepare dinner for the ladies under the stars.
Saturday night – October 23
4:00 pm – Relax poolside with Matt and Tamsen who host a hilarious “Couple-Tail Hour” about love, sex and relationships
6:00 pm – Say “I Do” all over again. The picturesque sands of Mexico are the perfect backdrop to renew your vows
For More Information:
- visit www.villagroupresorts.com
- call 888-844-8169
Photos courtesy Villa La Estancia