You might not expect to save money on the trendy, toney island of St. Barts but thanks to the “New Beginnings” package at the recently-reopened Hotel Christopher, couples can have a stylish getaway and save up to 33 percent.
Hotel Christopher is located at the secluded Pointe Milou on St. Barts, a 10-minute flight from St. Maarten. The boutique hotel features 38 rooms and suites and boasts the largest pool on the island, holding 21,000 cubic feet of water and offering pristine views of the sea.
- Accommodations in either an Ocean Garden Room, Ocean Junior Suite or Panoramic Aloes Suite.
- A 30-minute massage for two.
- Welcome drink.
- Lunch or dinner in one of Hotel Christopher’s two recently refurbished restaurants, Taino or Mango.
- Buffet breakfast daily.
- Weekly managers cocktail party.
- Airport transfers.
- Car rental.
The Price: Starting from $617 per night. Three-night minimum for travel November 15 through December 19, 2010. All rates are per room per night for two people and are subject to 5 percent local tax.
For More Information:
- visit www.hotelchristopher.com
Photo courtesy of Hotel Christopher