Are you in the mood for an out of this world romance? In a Lovetripper poll, here are readers’ picks for television’s most passionate paranormal pairs of all time:
- #1: Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Buffy and Angel This immortal love story has a viewership that will be loyal to the supernatural series for eternity.
- #2: Roswell: Max and Liz
- #3: Doctor Who: The Doctor and Rose
- # 4: The X-Files: Mulder and Scully
- # 5: Charmed: Piper and Leo
- #6: Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Buffy and Spike
- #7: Ghost Whisperer
- #8: Roswell: Michael and Maria
- #9: Pushing Daisies
- #10: Moonlight
- Viewers who like their love stories in the vampiric vein thought that they had found a romance to sink their teeth into until CBS staked the series after only 16 episodes.
Gallifrey’s last Time Lord has two hearts, and both surely skipped a beat when he first met his traveling companion Rose Tyler.
The truth is out there– Mulder and Scully were soul mates with a supernatural twist.
The love between a witch and a White Lighter has the power to conjure up feelings of romance for television viewers.
More accustomed to carnage than courtship, Sunnydale’s sexiest vamp transformed into a soulful suitor for the slayer.
The hauntingly beautiful love story of Melinda Gordon and her husband Jim offers paranormal proof that soul mates can never be separated.
Just like the Pod Squad’s dietary quirk, this couple’s romance is sweet and spicy.
The quirky cute romance between Ned the Pie Maker and his reanimated soul mate may have met its fate after only two seasons, but the series will live on in the hearts of the TV viewers it touched.