Tune-loving traveling twosomes can turn up the volume on their next destination vacation as they rock and roll on the waves along with multi-Grammy Award winning band Train on Sixthman’s Sail Across the Sun cruise.
The adventure starts on Valentine’s Day as the Norwegian Pearl casts off from Miami on a four-night sea-faring sojourn to Grand Cayman which will include a virtual medley of memory-making moments:
- Soul mates can sing along to “Hey, Soul Sister,” “Drops of Jupiter,” “Calling All Angels” and other Train hits as the band performs two full sets.
- A Q&A session on the pool deck will reveal the men behind the rock band.
- A photo with the members of Train.
- Concert performances by Matt Nathanson, Brett Denne, David Nail, The Lone Below, the Yacht Rock Revue, The Secret Sisters, Vicci Martinez (a finalist on season one of The Voice) and Simplified, and sounds spun by DJ Soulman.
- Passengers can bond with fellow Trainiacs during Theme Nights.
- Comedian Jim Breuer will tickle funny bones on stage.
While musicians will provide sustenance for the soul over the course of the cruise, chefs Aaron Sanchez (co-star of the Food Network series Chopped and Heat Seekers), Jonathan Waxman and Ryan Scott will help to satisfy passengers’ craving for all things culinary complete with cooking demonstrations, wine tastings, chocolate samplings and much more.
Along with an itinerary jam-packed with musical jams and tasty treats, passengers can also enjoy the ship’s casino, fitness center, 4-lane bowling alley, rock climbing wall and full-size basketball/volleyball and tennis court.
When: February 14 – 18, 2014
Where: From Miami to Grand Cayman
For more information:
- visit www.sailacrossthesun.com
Taking the band’s chart-topper “Marry Me” to heart, during the last Train cruise two fans embarked on the journey of a lifetime together as they became betrothed during the group’s onboard concert:
Photo Credit: Amazon