As contestants vie for the love of Sean Lowe on The Bachelor, a romantic St. Croix retreat which stars in an upcoming episode will win the collective heart of reality TV-watching romantics.
On February 11th fans of the ABC series will feast their eyes on The Buccaneer Resort as the entrepreneur enjoys a one-on-one dinner date with a potential soul mate inside a sugar mill on the hotel property.
After experiencing the hotel’s ambiance vicariously during the broadcast, lovebirds can turn their reality TV fantasy into a reality by booking The Bachelor Package at the resort. Available for $7,250 through April 15th and $5,900 through December 19th per couple, the five-night getaway features:
- A luxury beachside Doubloon for two
- A welcome bottle of champagne and The Bachelor‘s signature red rose
- A full American breakfast buffet for two
- 50-minute in-room couples massage
- A private dinner on the Mermaid dock
- One-day Jeep rental
- A farewell finale of his and hers bathrobes
- Matching infinity bracelets from IB Designs
For reservations and more information:
- visit www.TheBuccaneer.com
Photo Credit: The Buccaneer