If the desire for unconventional travel gets your blood pumping, book a voyage in the vampiric vein in the Land of the Midnight Sun.
Setting sail on August 24, 2013, immortal beloveds who board Holland America’s Westerdam will fulfill their fang-tasies during an eight-day cruise from Seattle, Washington to Alaska.
- Fans with an eternal love for the Twilight saga can listen to behind the scenes tidbits in a Q&A with actress Judi Shekoni, who stars as the vampire Zafrina in Breaking Dawn: Part Two, and actor Michael Welch, who portrayed Mike Newton in the supernatural franchise.
- Uncover what the darkness veils during a scavenger hunt.
- “Children of the night. What music they make!” A pulsating beat will get passengers’ blood flowing as they move to the groove during late night disco parties and during the Sparkling Vampire Ball and Cocktail Party.
- Flash a toothy grin as you vamp it up during a photo shoot.
- When the lights go out, movies that will haunt your memory will flicker on the silver screen during the film festival.
- If you shun the sunlight but seek the spotlight, ‘stake’ your claim to fame at the mic in the karaoke showcase.
- Test your knowledge of all things Nosferatu during trivia contests and frightfully entertaining games.
- While shipboard activities take place under a cloak of nightfall, sightseers can drink in the beauty of Juneau, Glacier Bay, Sitka, Ketchikan and Victoria during the daylight hours.
For more information:
- visit http://vampsatsea.com
Photo Credit: Vamps at Sea